We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy is intended to let you know about the kinds of personal information we may obtain about you, how we may use that information and who we may share that information with.
In this policy references to:
- "personal information": is information that is about you and which identifies you;
- "Hype, Hype Drinks or Hype Energy Drinks products and services" are the products and services offered by Hype, including but not limited to marketing and advertising services, and non-alcoholic beverages such as flavoured energy drinks, sport drinks, soft drinks and/or caffeinated drinks;
- "Hype", "Hype Drinks", "Hype Energy Drinks", "we", "us" or "our" in this policy and for this purposes means HMM International DMCC.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are the data controller of your personal information for the purposes of data protection regulations.
If you have questions about how your personal information is kept or if you wish to exercise one or more of your rights (as set out below) in regards to the personal information we keep on you, please contact our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") at email@example.com.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the personal information of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business:
- Prospective and existing client and distributor contacts
- Supplier contacts to support our services
- Employees, consultants, part-time workers and interns
- Prospective candidates for permanent, contract, interim and part-time roles
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under personal data protection regulations, we can only use your personal data if we have a proper and lawful reason for doing so. Most commonly this will be:
- for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- where we have a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; or
- in some circumstances and if legally required, where you have given us your express consent.
Your personal information may be used by us, our employees, service providers and disclosed to third parties for the following purposes. For each of these purposes, we have set out the legal basis on which we use your personal information below.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with services and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law.
If you have applied to our job vacancies as a potential candidate for permanent, contract, interim and part-time roles, we will keep your personal information for no longer than 12 months. After the 12 month´ period, if you are interested in participating in future recruitment processes you will need to send us again your curriculum vitae.
WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell or trade your personal data, but we may share it with:
- Any member of our group both in the European Economic Area ("EEA") and outside of the EEA.
- Selected third parties including:
- Professional advisors (e.g. external lawyers, tax advisors, payroll providers or other experts and consultants);
- Clients, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Subcontractors including email marketing specialists, event organisers, payment and other financial service providers.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- compliance partners and other sub-contractors for the purpose of assessing your suitability for a role where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties, for example:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (or are subject to a reorganisation within our group), personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the agreements concerning you (including agreements between you and us).
The lawful basis for the third-party processing will include:
- their own legitimate business interests in processing your personal data;
- satisfaction of their contractual obligations to us as our data processor;
- for the purpose of a contract in place or in contemplation;
- to fulfil their legal obligations.
Where we transfer your information outside the EEA, we will implement appropriate and suitable safeguards to ensure that such personal information will be protected as required by applicable data protection law. These measures generally include:
- Commercial terms to safeguard the processing of Your Information.
- Technical security standards commensurate the nature of data being processed.
If you wish to prevent cookies and similar files from accessing your hard disk, you can delete and block all cookies from our website by going to the help section of your browser or the user manual. However, note that some parts of our website will not function properly or be available if you refuse to accept a cookie or choose to disable them.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an 'implied consent' policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.)
- First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
- Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Some of our pages feature Cookies set by LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem.
CHANGES OF THIS POLICY
This policy was last updated on 24 May 2018.